The workshop: ICSH-STAHY 2020
The 11th edition of the ICSH-STAHY 2020 workshop will be held from September 24 to 25, 2020 in València (Spain). As on previous occasions, the workshop will be focused on advanced statistical methods for hydrological applications. Within this general and exciting context, we welcome contributions dealing with the following topics (but not limited to):
- Extreme hydrological and meteorological analysis under global changes
- Quantifying uncertainty in hydrological predictions
- Hydrological design and risk assessment under changing environment
- Applications of big data, data mining and information theory
- Data assimilation for hydrological forecasts
- New approaches in time series analysis
- Spatio-temporal variability and scaling
- Geostatistics in groundwater and surface hydrology
A selection of the best presentations and posters will be published in a special issue of the Hydrological Sciences Journal. It is also noteworthy that during the workshop Prof. Jose Salas will receive the ICSH Achievement Award for his giant and outstanding contribution to the science of Statistical Hydrology.
The previous day (September 23) will take place the traditional Early Career Course.